Welcome Note!

Hi guys,

It is my pleasure to advertise current vacancies that currently my current company have. I am now working under Mahindra Satyam as part of Recruitment HR team and we are actively outsourcing for potential candidates in some skills, and experiences or also knowledge.

Mahindra Satyam is an IT company headquartered at India and yup! We got branch at Malaysia too! Located at Cyberjaya location, the Mahindra Satyam's campus can fit more than 500 IT associates and we are still growing.

You can read and know more about Mahindra Satyam globally at the website itself :- www.mahindrasatyam.com

Sorry as I am no longer freelance recruiter, but I am a full time Recruitment associate for this company. So, all of my post from now on will more related to Mahindra Satyam, and the resume must be send not to my non formal email, but directly to my office mail which is:- husna_sidek@mahindrasatyam.com

Have a nice day guys!
Ms. Dyla Qistina a.k.a Husna Adilah



Sunday, April 10, 2011

PL SQL Oracle Developer

Mahindra Satyam is currently looking out for senior candidates with experience in PL SQL Oracle Developer tools with Unix experience minimum for 3 years.

Candidate with interest + experience, welcome to apply. Don't forget, to be detail. :o) Thanks!

Good luck in Applying!
Sincerely,
Ms. Dyla Qistina
Human Resource Executive and Academic Writer
Send your details resume to : ms.dylaqistina@gmail.com | ms.dylaqistina@yahoo.com
Only YOU who can change your FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment